The Aqaba Logistics Village (ALV) project was conceived to fulfill the vision of HM King Abdullah II in developing Aqaba Special Economic Zone as a regional hub for logistics and cargo support. ALV’s aim is to support this vision through the establishment of high standards in service quality, efficiency and professionalism. Here ALV has a national role in supporting Jordan’s economy through the maintaining of Aqaba’s competitive edge in service provision to local and transit traders and agents.
Today, ALV offers warehousing, logistics and cargo support services from a 470,000 sqm site adjacent to Aqaba Container Terminal (ACT). The company continues to develop this site with the needs of both local and international companies in mind.
ALV facilities include:
• 10,000m2 Container freight station (CFS) for handling and storage of LCL cargo.
• 20,000m2 Distribution Centres, with temperature control for handling and storage of FCL Cargo.
• Hard stand and asphalt open yards, for vehicles and over sized cargo storage.
• Customs control and representation across the facility.
• Weighbridge and other infrastructure.
• Service centre including 5,000m2 of rental office space.
Aqaba Logistics Village is one of Aqaba Development Corporation Business Unit, and working under the ASEZA regulations.